Dear Bethel Family,
As the current climate of the pandemic brings changes, the Deacons have again reviewed the various prayer meetings that have been scheduled in the church calendar. We know from God’s Word the importance of prayer and praying together and we want to provide opportunities that fit with busy lives. For November and December these are the changes:
- Sun morning online prayer meeting is moving to 0930 to allow time to travel to the church for the recorded service
- Sun eve Personal Prayer time is being cancelled after 25 Oct as the church is now open every Sunday
- Weds prayer meeting at 1pm is cancelled.
- Monthly prayer meetings on the second Monday at 8pm are still happening to pray for the future at Bethel
- Notes of prayers and prayer topics will be circulated monthly so that you are aware of them and can add them to your own prayers
We were reminded of the passage in Jer 29 v 11-13 and God’s promise to His people when they pray. If you have any suggestions for ways we can get together to pray, please contact one of the deacons.